Personal Assistant Opening to join our Tax Team
We have an opening for a hardworking, honest individual, straight out of school who has done casual work or has a minimum of 1 year work experience (casual or fulltime). Position entails assisting our team of Account Managers and getting to know the industry inside out while dealing with and assisting in servicing individual tax clients under the guidance of a fully qualified and experienced tax practitioner. No previous experience in the finance or tax industry necessary. Make tax your career!
The successful candidate must be/ have:
- A school graduate who has done casual work or has 1 year work experience (Financial or Tax sector unnecessary)
- Residing in the West Rand
- Minimum matric
- Computer literate in MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Able to type accurately and fast
- Have a strong attention to detail
- A fast learner and willing to take on new challenges
- The ability to work under pressure
- Logical and analytical
- Deadline orientated
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Full training provided
- Huge growth opportunity
Disclaimer: Should you not have heard from us by 1 March 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please fill in your details below and attach your cv before sending.